In the Dashboard, information regarding your invoices, which includes earnings and payment information, is available.
- Sign in to your account.
- In Tax Information, complete any required tax interviews.
If you are in the EU, please also do the following:
- In Billing Preferences, select your billing preferences.
- In Invoices, on the Pending tab, review and approve any pending invoices.
- In Invoices, on the Confirmed tab, review invoices that have been submitted for payment processing.
Invoice view provides invoice and payment information, which includes the following:
- Details on what will be submitted to your bank account. This includes payment amount, exchange rates, invoice amounts, and tax withholding.
- Insight into how much you’ve earned, but haven’t yet received payment.
- Payment issues.
To see a report, go to the My Account page and click Invoices. Find additional reporting details on the Earnings and Payments tabs.
- On the My Account page, click Invoices.
- On the Invoices page, go to the Payments tab to get details like payment status, payment date, payment amount, exchange rate, and your final payment amount after currency conversion.
Use the graph to see monthly payment amounts and to track payment status for a specific currency. To view your earnings in other permissible currencies for your payment method, select the currency type (for example, EUR) from the Payment Currency dropdown list.
Payments commonly fail because of incorrect bank information.
- On the Invoices page, click Back to account.
- Verify or update your bank information.
After fixing the information, failed payments are reprocessed with new payments during the next payment cycle. If you have more questions, please go to Contact us.
To export a row to a Comma Separated Values (.csv) file, select the check box for an invoice or payment, and then click Export CSV. To export multiple rows, select multiple check boxes.