If your content doesn't fall into one of the categories below, the content is ineligible for submission to Prime Video Direct.
Note: We don't accept silent or ambient titles.
- Movies Professionally produced content containing a storyline with a runtime of 40 minutes or more.
- Short films Professionally produced content containing a storyline with a runtime of 40 minutes or less for standalone content or 10 minutes or less for episodes.
- Clips Content which is short in duration (runtime of approximately 10 minutes or less), an excerpt from a longer recording, or a compilation of clips.
- Concerts and performances Content of a performer or group of performers presenting one or more works of art, including live performances.
- Educational Content which is instructional or educational in nature.
- Interviews Content containing one-on-one or one-to-many conversations in a question and answer forum.
- Music videos Content integrating music and imagery, including film rendition of a recorded song.
- Reporting and journalism Professionally produced content containing informative discussion or opinion related to events, ideas, or individuals.
- Sporting events Content of a broadcast of sanctioned athletic or sporting events.